About Me

My photo
Just a note about me - I'm a crafter wanna be:o) and am enjoying every minute that I can work in my craftroom (aka the Girl's room). Its called the Girl's room because my daughter (and other female visitors) usually stay in this room. And because our two cats that we call "the Girls" love to come in and visit me when I'm crafting - otherwise they are locked out - they just love feathers, glitter and lace! I'm a member of West Branch Creative Arts Association which gives me an avenue to meet other crafters and support art in our community. And, I'm a "card carrying" member of the Red Hat Society. I belong to the Foxy Ladies Chapter, the Incredible Hatters and the Bionic Babes - our main focus is FUN and that's very easy with these ladies! Since retiring November of 2011, I can't believe how busy I've been - don't know how there was time to work!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Its Official - let the happy dancing begin!!

I'm so excited!!!  I'm going to my first Red Hat Society Convention - Atlanta, GA in April 2013.  And, my sister is going with me:o)  Whoop!!!

This will be a fun filled 5 day vacation with Red Hatters from all over the world, happy dancing now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment