About Me

My photo
Just a note about me - I'm a crafter wanna be:o) and am enjoying every minute that I can work in my craftroom (aka the Girl's room). Its called the Girl's room because my daughter (and other female visitors) usually stay in this room. And because our two cats that we call "the Girls" love to come in and visit me when I'm crafting - otherwise they are locked out - they just love feathers, glitter and lace! I'm a member of West Branch Creative Arts Association which gives me an avenue to meet other crafters and support art in our community. And, I'm a "card carrying" member of the Red Hat Society. I belong to the Foxy Ladies Chapter, the Incredible Hatters and the Bionic Babes - our main focus is FUN and that's very easy with these ladies! Since retiring November of 2011, I can't believe how busy I've been - don't know how there was time to work!!!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Finally back in the swing with new creations!

Well I bet you thought I had disappeared!  Just took some blogging time off so I could craft - hope you enjoy my new creations!

This apron is made from recycling old jeans - its easy to get lots of jeans once you mention your project to your friends and neighbors.  Then, all you need is a bit of fabric, some trim, lace and decorations - buttons, buttons, buttons are a good choice!!

This isn't an original idea but the decorations are mine - adding buttons, ribbons, flowers, etc adds a bit of ME to the project!  The apron is fully washable - the large flower at the waist is removable and can be worn as a hair decoration.

I'm working on another apron for my secret pal for the Red Hat Society - I'll post pictures when it is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment